- Jun 27, 2017 -
1. woven polypropylene bags = woven polypropylene sacks
Bags or sacks is appropriate to describe something in a wide range of packaging types.
A bag is, a flexible container with a single opening.
A sack is, a bag made of paper or plastic for holding.
Sack is just one type of Bag, especially applying to the packaging industry. In fact, most countries use BAG more frequently than sack. There will be differences but little, so as far as we know, woven polypropylene bags = woven polypropylene sacks.
2. Short names of woven polypropylene bags
woven pp bags
woven poly bags
3. Use names of woven polypropylene bags
The fact is different names used in different countries and regions. More bag details needed if we came to a conslusion that it’s the woven polypropylene bag.
Properties of woven polypropylene bags
The properties of woven polypropylene bags come from two aspects:
1. Properties of polypropylene
2. Properties of woven method
Polypropylene has qualities of rot/flame/chemical resistance, and woven method means strong yet breath. Combining together with other factors, we got 9 facts of woven polypropylene bags.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags are reusable.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags don’t degrade when wet.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags are naturally resistant to tearing.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags can be printed on one side or both sides.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags allow the contents to breath until air dried.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags have better burst strength than plastic bags.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags can be laminated as the vapor and moisture barrier.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags can be partially transparent for outstanding presentation.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags can be side gusseted to accommodate bulky items easily.